Tuesday, June 11, 2013

May 28, 2013

Hola hermana mom,

Si, the training is going quite well, I'm behind all the other elder's as far as language goes, but whatever, I have faith as I study I'll be able to catch up.

ummmmmmmmmmm, as for the mtc, it's good and stuff.

A little weird doing stuff both by myself and at the same time not being alone ever.

My companion is pretty cool, his name's Elder P, I'll try to take some pictures or something.

As for everyone else sending me messages, they are allowed to send me emails on this address and I will respond on Tuesdays, but tell people they need to send me a message first or else I don't have their email address. In fact message my facebook and tell holly to put that up so everyone knows.
Also mail addresses would be good so I can send personalized letters.
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I guess that's it.

How's everyone doing?

Oh my president told me to tell you guys how much I appreciate you, so thanks for everything you've done for me even though I was kind of a punk lots of the time.

Love you guys and all that you've done for me.

Elder Low

No comments:

Post a Comment